January 9, 2017
Sensible Prepper Presents: Extreme Winter Survival Vehicle Kit. We’re putting together the items that can give you a fighting chance against Old Man Winter. Inspired by the Story of the family in NW Nevada who in 2014, was stranded in their vehicle for 48 hours in -21 degree temps and their story of survival.
May 25, 2017
April 13, 2017
This video shows what i think are my Top 10 Best Survival Videos over the past 6 years. Some of these videos are older and they cover the broad topic of survival in general. Here are the links to the full videos (these are just highlights from each one):
1. How To Build A Fire Hotter, Faster and Better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2tBW…
2. How To Build An Evasion Shelter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfbyI…
3. How To Make A Dakota Hole Fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XMfP…
4. How To Start A Fire With A Bootlace and A pocket Knife: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKmHr…
5. Survival Kit Gear: How To Choose What You Really Need: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB1h1…
6. The Truth About Water Purification: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyJIu…
7. Urban Survival Evasive Driving Tip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb3fF…
8. SODIS How To Purify Water In A Bottle With The Sun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd1aU…
9. 10 Escape and Evasion Tips For Crossing Roads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqAdm…
10: How To Read A Map and Contour Lines: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsQoY…
January 15, 2017
Sensible Prepper Presents: My Top 10 Survival Hacks. Using everyday items in Survival Situations is a great way to learn and be prepared without breaking the bank.
June 26, 2016
Sharpening The Warrior’s Edge – The Psychology & Science Of Training by Bruce K. Siddle is a book that takes a scalpel and dissects the many deep aspects of the psychological process when coupled with high stress survival situations.
Siddle does a phenomenal job of bringing forth a very systematic approach into the many crevices that encompass the totality of a warrior mindset. The author also delves into the oft-overlooked spiritual component that many other authors overlook in this field.
Although relatively complex in its breath and scope, the book actually is a quick read. That’s always a plus.
The way the author distills potentially intricate subjects such as survival mindset, implementing survival research, survival reaction time, the neural basis of survival motor programs and condenses them to bite-sized chunks makes the book that much easier to read.
Anyone from any walk of life could pick this book up and be able to garner useful information proportional to the motivation driving them.
Personally, the stress management, and breath control management information and discussions were the most useful for me, but your millage may vary.
All the information discussed is appreciated because it all forms various components of a robust methodology which can be employed in potential combat/survival scenarios of all types. Each of those areas of an individual’s repertoire discussed by the author can mean the difference between life and death, and to have that information discussed objectively put together for individuals is something that is beyond priceless.
May 19, 2016
April 1, 2016
This is a compilation video of 7 easily found natural tinders for starting fire in a wilderness survival situation.
Also be sure to visit my Survival blog at: http://goo.gl/ZY2700
Where there are many articles on survival, survival skills, prepping, gear reviews and more.