Dr. Joseph P. Farrell
March 9, 2017
Fallout (and I mean that literally) from the BREXIT: a common nuclear deterrent for the European Union?
Dr. Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D.
February 16, 2017
This particular article was right at the top of the list this past week of articles that people sent in. And it’s worth having a few “record corrections” here. Frau Merkel, it seems, has been rather busy. In short, spokesmen for the Chancellorin have been forced to deny that there are no plans for Germany to acquire nuclear weapons as a component of the “all European army” it has been pushing for. Here’s two versions of the story, one from our friends at Zero Hedge, and the other from the London Times:
I scarcely know where to begin on this one, for the disingenuousness of the story – not from the media reporting it, but rather from the track record of Germany since the end of the Second World War – is there for all to see if one knows where to look. William Manchester, in his well-known book, The Arms of Krupp, records that the famous German armaments firm and cannon-maker had completed a functioning reactor in a secret installation in Julich, near the Dutch border, by the end of the 1950s. In that book he records an interview with one of the scientists working at the installation, who rather sheepishly admitted that Germany was closing the entire nuclear fuel cycle. By the 1960s, it had. Then, in 1978, The New York Times Books published an important but regrettably overlooked book by Barbara Rogers and Zdenek Cervenka, titled The Nuclear Axis: The Secret Collaboration Between West Germany and South Africa, a book which I reviewed in my book The Third Way: The Nazi International, European Union, and Corporate Fascism. Rogers and Cervenka make a convincing case that the secret power behind South Africa’s and even Israel’s bomb was West Germany.
As I also noted in my book, Germany played a crucial role during the 1970s and 80s, in Iran’s acquisition of nuclear technologies, including those of isotope enrichment, forming the foundations for Iran’s present nuclear capabilities. It need not be mentioned, of course, that Frau Merkel’s government was instrumental in brokering the controversial deal between Iran and the Obama Administration. Well, of course they were! Iran is a major German trading partner, and some of that trade historically includes… well, you know.
I noted something else in The Third Way, namely, that the pro-Russian website, Global Research, ran an article by Canadian professor Michael Chossudovsky titled “Belgium of Iran, where’s the Nuclear Threat? Europe’s Five Undeclared Nuclear Weapons states” (see http://www.globalresearch.ca/europe-s-five-undeclared-nuclear-weapons-states/17550. See also my The Third Way, pp. 109-111) In that article, Professor Chossudovsky points out an uncomfortable truth:
While Germany is not categorized officially as a nuclear power, it produces nuclear warheads for the French Navy. It stockpiles nuclear warheads (made in America) and it has the capabilities of delivering nuclear weapons. Moreover, The European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company – EADS, a Franco-German-Spanish joint venture, controlled by Deutsche Aerospace and the powerful Daimler Group is Europe’s second largest military producer, supplying France’s M51 nuclear missile.
Germany imports and deploys nuclear warheads from the U.S. It also produced nuclear warheads which are exported to France. Yet it is classified as a non-nuclear state. (The Third Way, p. 110, citing the Global Research website article.)
Now, in case all this technicality is a little too obscure, I also pointed out in the Third Way that France’s M51 missile, which is produced by a Franco-German-Spanish company, which in turn is controlled by Deutsche Aerospace and the Daimler Group, is a submarine launched intercontinental ballistic missile with mirved warheads (which are also produced by Germany) in the 200-300 kiloton range(so we’re told), which means those warheads are strategic warheads, and probably either boosted fission devices or full-up (but small) hydrogen bombs. In short, not only has the infrastructure of a trans-European nuclear deterrent long been in place, organized around the French force de frappe, that organization conveniently allows Germany to dodge the classification as a thermonuclear power (“See? We’re selling all this to the French… we’re not buying it ourselves”), it also conveniently makes France the target of opportunity should things ever actually go “hot.” But any way one slices it, if Mr. Chossudovsky’s revelations are anywhere close to the truth, then the reality is, like it or not, Germany already is a de facto thermonuclear power. This explains a lot, geopolitically, and in point of fact, when one considers Professor Chossudovsky’s article in the context of the Rogers-Cervenka research from the late 1970s, it’s clear that infrastructure has been in place for a very long time. In short, their research corroborates Chossodovsy’s allegations.
What does all this mean? Well, in terms of Frau Merkel’s “denials” and “reassurances”, it means simply that she’s lying. But I suspect most people already suspected that. More importantly, it means that should the EU break apart, then that whole infrastructure will have to come out into the open, and that the pressures on Germany to openly rearm to ensure the security of Eastern Europe – as the Times article suggests – will be enormous. Germany and France will continue to collaborate militarily, and announce “changes” to that collaboration to reflect “new European realities.” One might even go so far as to say that the French will allow the Germans to test their own thermonuclear warheads in the French test sites in the Pacific just to make it all “official”.
Then again, why bother with any tests? After all, the French have already tested those German SLBMs and warheads… OTRAG, anyone?
…and then there’s Japan…
See you on the flip side…
Read More At: GizaDeathStar.com
Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into “alternative history and science”.
Ethan A. Huff
July 25, 2016
Most of the backlash today against Monsanto comes from the public’s growing awareness about the dangers of genetically-modified organisms (GMOs), Roundup (glyphosate), and the systemic poisoning of our food supply with these unlabeled chemical additives. But did you know that the world’s most evil corporation actually got its start in the artificial sweetener business?
The following 12 products – we’ll refer to these as Monsanto’s Dirty Dozen – are included among the other major crimes against humanity besides GMOs that Monsanto has pumped out over the years for consumer use. Some of these products will be familiar to you, but chances are you weren’t aware of their Monsanto ties:
1) Saccharin (Sweet ‘N Low). Monsanto’s founding was predicated on finding a way to mass produce saccharin, an artificial sugar substitute, for Coca-Cola. With some regulatory arm-twisting, the chemical sweetener, which was shown back in the 1970s to cause cancer in test mice, was a boon for Monsanto, despite its threat to human health, and helped propel the company towards other endeavors.
2) Aspartame (NutraSweet, Equal). An accidental discovery that first emerged from research into chemical weaponry, aspartame, another artificial sugar substitute, gained access to the Monsanto portfolio in 1985. Since then, Monsanto has profited to the tune of tens of billions of dollars, the blood money from a genetically-engineered chemical that’s been linked to neurological damage and cancer.
3) Glyphosate (Roundup). Currently the world’s most widely used herbicide, glyphosate is the result of Monsanto’s aggressive entrance into the agricultural sector following its sweetener successes. Monsanto’s Roundup line of glyphosate products maintains a ubiquitous presence in both the commercial and consumer markets, but these chemicals are linked to organ damage, tumors, infertility and cancer.
4) Recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH). Monsanto’s obsession with genetic engineering hasn’t been limited to just tweaking plants and sweeteners; the company is also responsible for unleashing recombinant bovine growth hormone, or rBGH, a genetically-modified animal bulking chemical that causes cows to produce more milk and grow faster. rBGH also causes serious infections, and has been linked to multiple varieties of cancer in humans.
5) “Terminator” seeds. When left in their natural form, plants produce an endless supply of new seeds from which humanity can grow new food for “free” – minus labor and other inputs. But thanks to Monsanto, much of our processed food supply is now derived from so-called “terminator” seeds that only survive one growing season before self-destructing, enriching the pockets of Monsanto executives at the expense of our agricultural heritage.
6) Petroleum-based fertilizers. Back in the old days, manure, compost and other organic materials served as natural fertilizer for growing food. Today, many farmers apply synthetic, petroleum-based fertilizers produced by none other than Monsanto. Many of these fertilizers deplete soil nutrients and microbes, producing “dead” foods deficient in vitamins and minerals – foods that are making people chronically ill at an alarming rate.
7) Agent orange. Perhaps you’re beginning to notice a pattern: Monsanto has mastered the art of producing destructive chemicals that harm the environment and humans. And, if you’re at all familiar with the history of Agent Orange, you’ll also recognize that many of today’s consumer chemicals were previously wartime chemicals. This chemical defoliant-slash-herbicide is what American soldiers sprayed across Vietnam during the Vietnam War, and components of Agent Orange like 2,4-D are still used today in industrial agriculture.
8) Dioxins. Speaking of Agent Orange, dioxins are another noxious byproduct of its manufacture. Dioxins are persistent environmental pollutants present in all sorts of chemical compounds and solutions, and once they enter the body they accumulate in fatty tissue, causing all sorts of chronic health issues over time.
9) DDT (dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane). We’re often told that the only way to effectively combat pests is to carpet-bomb them with chemicals like DDT, a mosquito repellent of old that’s been shown to damage hormones, interfere with reproduction and potentially cause cancer. DDT was banned in the U.S. in 1970, despite years of propaganda from Monsanto claiming DDT was completely safe.
10) The atomic bomb and nuclear weapons. During WWII, Monsanto acquired a chemical company that it incorporated into its “Central Research Department.” This department was responsible for coordinating the efforts of the Manhattan Project, which included the purification and production of plutonium for nuclear weapons and the atomic bomb.
11) PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyl). Another industrial experiment, PCBs were long used in coolant products for cars and electric motors – that is, until toxicity tests conducted some 50 years after their initial use showed serious harm to mammals. Liver disease, neurological disorders and cancer are among the many consequences of PCB exposure.
12) Polystyrene (styrofoam). Despite its immense environmental impact, polystyrene continues to be used in food packaging. Polystyrene contains the toxic substances styrene and benzene, both of which are known neurotoxins and suspected carcinogens. When exposed to hot liquids and foods, polystyrene leaches out these chemicals, which are directly absorbed into the bloodstream and cell tissue.
February 12, 2016
Of the many great books Dr. Joseph P. Farrell has published, this one is one of my favorites.
Constantly, for many years now he has been putting out high quality information, and this book is no different.
Covert Wars And Breakaway Civilizations – The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops & Hidden Conflicts by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, is a mind bending expedition not only into the abstruse facets/subjects that have helped mold our society, but also showcasing how these components are being used to carve out a different reality – a more sinister one. And parallel to that is arguably one collective powerful group [at minimum] that’s breaking away.
‘Breaking Away’, is an off-shoot of the term ‘Breakaway Civilization’, which was coined by scholar and renown researcher Richard Dolan. Dolan has written an extensive and rather thought-provoking synopsis of what a Breakaway Civilization is in his analysis titled A Breakaway Civilization: What It Is, & What It Means For Us
Getting back on track, opening the journey into this book, Farrell lays the foundation by covering the financial nexus that has fueled much of the malice that we have seen within the financial sector, and which has naturally dovetailed into other arenas as well.
Economic warfare is a topic that doesn’t get enough light by mainstream, and even alternative media circles to some extent. However, the modern derivative [no pun intended] of financial warfare has some of its nascent stages within the earlier parts of the 20th Century. A prime example of this is Operation Bernhard. This type of operation was the brainchild of the Nazi’s during WWII, and its main purpose was to “destabilise the British economy via economic warfare by flooding the global and British Empire with Forged Bank of England” notes.
This sophisticated method of economic warfare of using British pound notes was phenomenally trenchant not only because it took part in an industrial scale, as Farrell mentions, but also because as is mentioned by the author, “They were, in effect, to be British pound notes”. That’s the type of forgeries that were being carried out by the Nazis. Why is this important? Because, as alluded to earlier, this helped lay the financial foundation for what would become the Nazi War Machine
Moving on, coupled with the financial component that is Operation Bernhard, Farrell moves forward to a more modern operation that involves the recent Bearer Bond Scandal, as well as how the Vatican dovetails into that as well. The so called “Kennedy Bonds” are touched upon lightly as well. Farrell does a rather thorough analysis of these Bonds within his book, and with a fine-tooth comb picks apart some minute [i.e. monumental] details that are not so subtle in regards to space.
All of these abstruse yet notable avenues lead towards what Farrell has repeatedly named, a hidden system Of Finance. This particular system is what was created in the mid 20th century, and has been arguably used to fund a large majority of the more nefarious technological programs that take place behind the scenes as it were.
In a way, all of these topics [and more] segue into bulk data in many different ways. This of course merges with the topic of bulk data collection. And on this topic, Farrell postulates that the PROMIS system, which is related to the Inslaw affair, is a profound technology used to carry this type of bulk spying. Why is this important? Because as Farrell alludes in his book:
“According to Seymour, Inslaw founder Bill Hamilton had come to his own research conclusions. He believed “…after more than two decades of research, that the modified version of his PROMIS software had been used for money laundering of drug profits to fund unauthorized intelligence operations…” Indeed, such a powerful program would not only allow the tracking of covert financial activities, and even for the existence of an entire covert financial system, but it would also allow something equally important for such a system to exist, namely, the ability to cover its tracks and obfuscate its activities by using the “backdoor” to modify the actual numbers of transactions…say, for example, the amounts of gold actually in existence. Such a tool would allow the same amount of gold to be used as the backing or collateral to float securities over and over different issues.” 
As if that’s not enough, the PROMIS system has darker components, but for that, you will have to read Farrell’s book.
The gold alluded to the passage cited above, is the main component in Operation Golden Lily. Farrell tackles how Operation Golden Lily, as well as the Bearer Bonds, were used in the establishment of the hidden system of finance spoken about already. As the author has mentioned countless times, the amount of Gold in circulation, by any and all precise forms of analysis, is not capable of being narrowed down and honed in on. There is no unquestionable verifiable source that one can cite as conclusive in respect to the amount of Gold in circulation in the system. Different researchers will give readers different estimates of these amounts, and as Farrell has alluded to if am not mistake, this is done on purpose, to obfuscate the real amount of Gold in circulation. This is because, as Farrell estimates, the amount of Gold in circulation might be off by an order of magnitude. A preposterous hypothesis to some perhaps, but, when taken in conjunction with all the data provided by Farrell, as well as the monumental work of Sterling and Peggy Seagrave in Gold Warriors, and other researchers as well, one begins to see a larger picture that has been clearly veiled over for very nefarious reasons. Some of these reasons are honed in on by Farrell in this book and in his interviews regarding this subject.
Other subjects that dovetail disturbingly quite well into this book is 9/11 targets, the Bushes, and many other parts of this orchestrated event . The components of 9/11 that Farrell harpoons on are oft-overlooked sections by most 9/11 researchers, but ones that have rather resounding effects into what is still taking place to this day.
Farrell’s theory as to why the covert operation that was 9/11 was undertaken is spoken about, and it’s something that no other researcher out there has even touched, nor come close too in my estimation. The author’s hypothesis, when all the data presented is taken into consideration, is arguably incredibly strong. This can be noted by the capabilities of the orchestrators of the attack, as well as what they stood to lose by a possible exposure of their hidden financial capacities if such attack did not take place.
One particular subject that has far reaching implications is the weaponization of planet earth. Regarding this, Farrell covers not only the technologies of Geophysical Warfare, but also how this couples rather disturbingly with Kardashev’s Class Of Civilizations theory. Regarding Geophysical Warfare, Farrell looks through various lenses, and even hones in on an Air Force study called Weather As A Force Multiplier: Owning The Weather In 2025.
Such power gives those in control, as writer of Weather Farfare: The Military’s Plan To Draft Mother Nature, Jerry Smith states, the ability to undertake “war covertly by causing droughts, storms, volcanic eruptions and floods” and thus raising the question “how would the general public know if such war were being fought?”
Farrell even takes a gander at some of Charles L. Chandler’s work in respect to the Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadoes. This component was definitely unexpected but very fascinating.
Given the highly advanced technological dissertation in the book, of course, no work would be complete without at least taking a gander at Nikola Tesla’s work. Here, Farrell follows how Tesla’s work dovetailed with geophysical weapons, and then some. From there, not only does the author carry out some detailed analysis in a few directions, but he also gives some of the powerful implications that are set forth from there. This chapter alone will blow a hole in most people’s conventional views of Earthquakes, and many other ‘natural’ phenomena.
Dozens of pages, if not more, could be written about Farrell’s coverage, and the disturbing implications of all that he covers. That still wouldn’t be enough, because there are so many components that merge into what’s been called “Full Spectrum Dominance” that it boggles the mind of those which know not of what’s taking place.
Farrell also buttresses his book with a thorough view into the “Airship Mystery” of the 19th and early 20th century. This is quite notable, for within these observations one can see how the nascent stages – the schematics – of a Breakaway Civilization were developed.
Another oft-overlooked, but quite important issue that is covered is that of UFOs and Nuclear Weapons. Countless events have taken place in which UFOs have shown their capability to activate nuclear missiles. Yes, you read that right. This has been covered by many researches, most notably Robert Hastings covers it incisively in his books UFOs And Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters At Nuclear Weapon Sites. Farrell covers this aspect, as having the most powerful weapons [within the public realm] be able to be toyed with, by others – whomever they may be – shows capacity that’s oft-covered up by the mainstream.
Given the powers that those piloting the UFOs were showcasing, as Farrell notes, “The technological capability of the UFO presented a direct challenge to the aura of “full spectrum dominance’ being evolved by the elite during the postwar period, and hence, the UFO presence could not be openly acknowledged, at least, that is, until some technological parity had been achieved.”
In all honesty, all of what Farrell covers is very intriguing, but not without its darker implications. If any of what has been mentioned fascinates you, get this book. You will not regret it.
Most people think we live in a word where the impossible can’t take place; where reality is by most measures boring. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Not only does this book show how much of what people would call Science Fiction does take place, but lays the foundation to view modern, and future warfare in a different light.
Gone are the days in which the use of a sword as a weapon, would prompt the enemy to create a shield, which would prompt the counter enemy to create a cannon, and so on. Linear warfare for all intents and purposes its losing its effectiveness, except for in theater.
Humanity has walked through a dangerous door, in which warfare is not only waged via economic means, but also via propaganda, social engineering, entrainment technology, weaponized foods, GeoEngineering and so on. Coupled with that are non-linear weapons being used, in which one country creates a storm, while the other can reply with a hurricane, and the next can use an Earthquake, and even possibly Tsunamis as well. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. And the thing is, most of the populace is blind to it because they think its always “Mother Nature” pulling the strings. Only if it were that simple.
If you’re still skeptical, why not take a gander at, as was mentioned earlier, the Air Force study called Weather As A Force Multiplier: Owning The Weather In 2025. That alone will blow most people’s mind into what the Airforce was planning to accomplish. That’s in the public record as well.
If you’re looking for more info, as well, make sure to take a gander at Farrell’s other two books in this series:
This entire trilogy will allow you to view the world in a whole new lense, and realize that history is not what we’re being taught. History is about what lies in the shadows. And we can only see that, if light is cast upon it. This book sheds plenty of light in those direction where darkness has seeped into.
There are countless other topics that are covered, and for that, you’ll have to read this book.
Source & References:
 Joseph P. Farrell, Covert Wars And Breakaway Civilizations – The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops & Hidden Conflicts, p. 10.
 Ibid., p. 124.
 Ibid., p. 223
 Ibid., p. 358