Given the fact that there is irrefutable verifiable evidence that shows that preventable medical mistakes kill 250,000 people like clockwork [conservative estimate] every year in and out is highly disturbing. It lays a troubling foundation for the post that follows. For more please read:
August 31, 2016
Even if you eat 99 percent organic food, take herbal supplements, exercise, consult a nutritionist and live responsibly, at some point you will wind up in a hospital for something – either a broken bone, severe laceration, emergency operation or maybe just to bring in a loved one for some other reason. Believe it or not, the scariest part of your visit to the hospital or emergency room goes beyond the pressing need you have for a doctor to cut you open, sew you up or reset that broken “wing.” Sure, you don’t want to bleed to death from your injury, and you’re probably just praying the pain will subside soon, but there are dangers lurking in that medical center; in fact, your “dire” situation could get far worse, and in a short period of time.
Welcome to America, where people think medical insurance is the best thing since sliced bread, but many find out the hard way that the slippery slope of medical care can rapidly decline, sending them tumbling down, down, down, into the abyss of the chronic sick-care nightmare that’s sadly become commonplace.
Here they come: The top 7 ways a hospital stay can go downhill – and fast!
1. Superbugs: Hospitals across America are well aware that the MRSA (methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus) superbug bacterium causes potentially deadly staph infections and is completely immune to antibiotics. The biggest irony is that MRSA can be killed by natural medicines like colloidal silver, garlic and aloe vera, but hospitals refuse to use any natural medicines since doctors can’t prescribe them, and they can’t be patented by Big Pharma.
MRSA can enter the body through the skin, mouth or nasal passages, then travel to the bloodstream, urinary tract, lungs or other organs, leading to sepsis, severe inflammation, pneumonia and other potentially fatal complications. Watch out for electronic thermometers, the doctor and nurses’ laboratory coats, soiled gowns, endoscopes, food and flies!
Even scarier than MRSA are gram-negative superbugs (carbapenem-resistant enterobacteriaceae – or CRE). Diagnosed mostly in hospital patients, CRE produce an enzyme that’s resistant to “last resort” antibiotics, and are fatal in up to 60 percent of cases. Gram-negative superbugs have been reported in 35 states, and have played a large part in the nearly 2 million hospital-associated infections to date, contributing to about 100,000 deaths every year. That means hospital-acquired infections are among the top ten leading causes of death in the U.S.
2. The pneumonia vaccine: The pneumococcal vaccine is brewed in growth mediums and manufactured with scary carcinogenic processing ingredients that you simply wouldn’t believe. The highly secretive vaccine industry uses genetically modified soy peptone broth, ammonium sulfate (which is 21 percent nitrogen and flame retardant) and polysorbate 80, which when injected into muscle tissue can cause anaphylactic shock. What was it you came into the hospital for again? Polysorbate 80 also suppresses your immune system while causing severe allergic reactions – a combination of events that can kill you. The pneumonia vaccine called Prevnar contains over 20 strains of pneumonia, diphtheria and streptococcus infectious bacteria – a completely unpredictable combination. Some surgeons actually recommend this toxic jab for seniors immediately after major operations, during recovery.
3. GMO food: So you arrive at the hospital injured, stressed, worried, sick and weak. Your body needs nutrients as it drains what it has to save you from this hopefully short-lived nightmare. But guess what? You’ve just entered the danger zone, where not a single morsel of food, beverage or “medicine” has one lick of nutrition, and even worse, most of it contains genetically modified, pesticide-laden and processed ingredients that destroy immunity and make you even weaker. Not one hospital in America serves organic food, and the “protein” drinks they offer are loaded with GM soy and canola oil that strip your body of nutrients and add to the health chaos, sending you straight downhill.
4. Antibiotics: Doctors in America just love slinging those prescriptions! They scribble some secret language on a little piece of paper and give you some warm, fuzzy advice to make you feel safe, all while crippling your immunity, ensuring your stay at the hospital travels in one direction: downhill.
5. Unnecessary surgery: You may not know that doctors have a financial incentive to perform surgery on dying seniors because Medicare is guaranteed to pay for it. Researchers from Harvard School of Public Health reported that over 34 percent of people over age 65 are operated on during their last year, 25 percent in their last month, and 10 percent in their last week of life. How do they die? The stress of surgery and poor conditions in hospitals leads to post surgery pneumonia, superbug infections and heart attacks.
6. The wrong diagnosis: American medical doctors and oncologists are trained to do surgery, read x-rays, run expensive tests and prescribe multiple chemical-based medications. That’s about it. They often make major mistakes that can cost you your life. They’ll tell you your sickness is inherited when it’s not. They’ll prescribe antibiotics for viral infections because the symptoms are similar. They’ll remove organs (ie: gall bladder removed for gall stones) for illnesses that can be healed by simply changing patient diet plans to a plant-based regimen.
7. Your chart gets misread or mixed up with that of someone else: Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for your left arm, knee or hip to get operated on when it’s really your right one that needed the work. Many hospitals today are so overcrowded that nurses and surgeons often mix up charts or files when more than one person has the same last name.
Bottom line: Eat organic food, research natural medicine and live carefully so you can stay healthy and avoid the hospital. Good luck!
Sources for this article include: