Dr. Joseph P. Farrell
October 27, 2016
So many people sent me articles about President Obama’s recent Executive Order regarding space weather that to neglect the story would have been almost a dereliction. As readers here are now aware, over the past week I’ve been blogging about space and UFO related matters. The reason why is simply that in addition to so many people emailing me versions of the Executive Order story, is that it occurred in the context of other such stories that I began to wonder if there was a connection between them and the order. We’ll get to that in today’s high octane speculation in a moment. But I want to recall two other things that I blogged about prior to this past week, and those are the strange statements coming out of Russia, and Iraq. Recall in that regard that a Russian spokeswoman warned of “tectonic consequences” if the USSA continued on course of its current chaos-inducing policies in the Middle East. As I argued then, that statement could be seen as a statement implying “tectonic shifts” in the geopolitical balance of forces. Or it could also be interpreted as a warning about the use of tectonic, earthquake weapons, or indeed both.
Similarly, the Iraqi transportation minister came out with a strange statement about Iraq being the home to ancient space ports, and he references the works of famous and now-deceased alternative researcher Zechariah Sitchin. Two days later, you’ll recall, the Russian general in charge of Russian forces in Syria, Igor Konshenkov, told the world that the Russian air defense systems in Syria were now operational, and that their range would be a “surprise” to “all unidentified flying objects,” a phrase that again could be taken in two senses: (1) unidentified aircraft in Syrian airspace, or (2) UFOs. Either way, the Russian general is not naive and chose his words carefully. And given the strange spate of Wikileaks emails we’ve examined this week about former Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell warning John Podesta about “space wars,” the Russian general’s comment take on yet another context suggesting that the second sense of his remarks cannot be excluded from the interpretive possibilities.
Which brings us to Mr. Obama’s Executive Order:
One could produce volumes of high octane speculation concerning this order, but I wish to focus on the following paragraphs:
It is the policy of the United States to prepare for space weather events to minimize the extent of economic loss and human hardship. The Federal Government must have (1) the capability to predict and detect a space weather event, (2) the plans and programs necessary to alert the public and private sectors to enable mitigating actions for an impending space weather event, (3) the protection and mitigation plans, protocols, and standards required to reduce risks to critical infrastructure prior to and during a credible threat, and (4) the ability to respond to and recover from the effects of space weather. Executive departments and agencies (agencies) must coordinate their efforts to prepare for the effects of space weather events.
Sec. 3. Coordination. (a) The Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP), in consultation with the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism and the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), shall coordinate the development and implementation of Federal Government activities to prepare the Nation for space weather events, including the activities established in section 5 of this order and the recommendations of the National Science and Technology Council (NSTC), established by Executive Order 12881 of November 23, 1993 (Establishment of the National Science and Technology Council).
(a) The Secretary of Defense shall ensure the timely provision of operational space weather observations, analyses, forecasts, and other products to support the mission of the Department of Defense and coalition partners, including the provision of alerts and warnings for space weather phenomena that may affect weapons systems, military operations, or the defense of the United States.
(b) The Secretary of the Interior shall support the research, development, deployment, and operation of capabilities that enhance the understanding of variations of the Earth’s magnetic field associated with solar-terrestrial interactions.
(b) “Space weather” means variations in the space environment between the Sun and Earth (and throughout the solar system) that can affect technologies in space and on Earth. The primary types of space weather events are solar flares, solar energetic particles, and geomagnetic disturbances.
When one considers the entirety of the order in the context of these excerpted paragraphs, some disturbing high octane speculative potentials and implications emerge.
(1) The reference to the involvement of the Department of Defense raises the possibility that the Order cloaks an ultimately military purpose and agenda, as does the reference to the Department of Homeland Security’s counterrorism mission. Years ago, it will be recalled, Defense Secretary William Cohen during the Clinton Administration warned about terrorist groups having access to unconventional weapons of mass destruction, i.e., WMD’s that were not nuclear, biological, or chemical in nature. Mr. Obama’s Executive Order seems to be in line with this train of thinking.
(2) As such, the order raises the possibility that “space weather” may be the cloak behind which to disguise a weaponization of solar events, or the weaponized use by others of such events.
(3) In either case, one would be dealing with a “Farrell Corollary” to the Kardashev classification system, and hence with a “space war”. To refresh people’s memories, in my book Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations, I argued that if one were faced with a potential threat emanating from a Type I or II civilization in the Kardashev scheme, the way to respond to such a threat would be to leverage or engineer systems of planetary or stellar scale and to weaponize them in a kind of Mutually Assured Destruction doctrine. In the Kardashev scheme, class I and II civilizations are civilizations requiring the energy output of an entire planet, or star, respectively. Thus, leveraging or engineering such systems would give the appearance to any potential threat of being in a class I or II category.
(4) The reference to “understanding … variations of the Earth’s magnetic field associated with solar-terrestrial interactions” is precisely the kind of study I hypothesized might exist in connection with the operations of CERN’s large hadron collider, and with the growing evidence of its potential impact on the planetary magnetosphere, which could induce resonance-coupling effects in the Sun (see my The Third Way). I thus speculate and hypothesize that the Executive Order has now made that possibility public in a kind of backhanded way.
(5) The definition of space weather as anything in the “space environment” that “can affect technologies in space and on Earth” is a confirmation of the ultimately implicit military purpose of the order.
Of course, all of this is, indeed, very high octane speculation going far beyond the plain language of the text. But within the context of all that has been surveyed in the past days, and in the context of the strange remarks coming from Iraq’s transportation minister and – much more importantly – from Russian Major General Konshenkov, this reading I do not think in the final analysis can be definitively excluded.
See you on the flip side…
Read More At: GizaDeathStar.com