August 7, 2016
The first question people ask themselves when they find out they have cancer is, “How did I get it?” Yet 99 percent of those people will never figure out the answer to that question. Why? Because cancer is caused mainly by the cumulative consumption of toxins over time. If you keep consuming toxins, your oncologist can’t save you.
No knife can cut out the toxins in your blood. No amount of chemotherapy or radiation can eradicate the carcinogens invading your blood supply. In fact, chemotherapy adds to it; however, the good news is that it’s never too late to cut off cancer’s fuel by ending your chemical intake – and that includes what you eat, drink, breathe in, inject, and put on your body. Medical doctors know NOTHING about this. They recommend the “best” surgeons, the most “technologically advanced” oncology institutions, and relentless testing, including CAT scans, MRIs, mammograms, biopsies, and so on, and so on.
Sure, it’s overwhelming. It should be. You should realize that all the testing and surgery in the world cannot get the poison out of the “pool” if you just go home and keep pouring it in after it’s “removed” or treated with more chemicals. Use common sense. There’s no one step cure. There’s no magic wand a surgeon can wave to fix cancer. No dermatologist in the world can just cut off a cancer spot and cure you for life. No organ can be removed that ends cancer if you eat, drink, breathe and inject toxins day after day after day. Cancer curing lives and breathes in cancer prevention. Don’t eat cancer and it won’t eat you. Apply broad sweeping strokes to paint your new healthy life picture. These are not one stop shopping cures – rather they are lifestyle changes that almost ensure you won’t get what every third American gets in their life – and that’s the dreaded “c” word.
The following 8 lifestyle practices are simple, practical, and can prevent cancer, so do them!
1. Try to always avoid eating GMOs and processed foods whenever possible. Most “American” conventional food contains artificial ingredients, pesticides, preservatives, additives, bleach, nitrates, toxic gluten, and hydrogenated oils that cause cancer.
2. Never put personal care products on your skin, hair, lips, or nails that contain chemicals. Look for organic products that tell you specifically, on the label, they DO NOT contain parabens, coal tar dyes, talc, PEGs (polyethylene glycols), petroleum-based chemicals, phthalates, or Triclosan.
3. Never burn or spray products in your home that contain chemicals, like cheap candles and most popular air fresheners. Buy organic candles and make your own air freshener with filtered water, rubbing alcohol (as carrier), and natural essential oils for wonderful fragrances. It’s an easy formula! Now go buy a spray bottle.
4. Avoid all vaccines and flu shots, as most contain mercury, aluminum, MSG, and formaldehyde. This is no joke. Just check the CDC website. It’s scary and getting worse. So many hoax diseases out there and you can build natural immunity by eating organic food and taking herbal tinctures. Check out turmeric, oil of oregano, and garlic!
5. Never drink water from the tap, as it usually contains sodium fluoride and other people’s medications. Chemicals like bleach cause bladder cancer and pancreatic cancer. Buy a good water filter and never look back!
6. Avoid almost all white foods because they are bleached: including white bread, white pasta, white flour, white sugar, white rice except basmati)
7. Avoid artificial sweeteners – mainly aspartame, sucralose (Splenda), and sorbitol. These are known to cause irritable bowels and migraines, which are just first signs your body is rejecting them. Later comes cancer. Quit them all NOW!
8. If possible, avoid prescription medications, as most are chemical based and turn the blood acidic, enabling cancer to develop and spread easily. Big surprise, huh? Nearly every medication out there simply relieves the symptoms of toxicity temporarily. Don’t fall for the tricks MDs shell out.
Sources for this article include: