March 9, 2017
Drawing inspiration from HealthRanger’s video of Blue Morgellon’s fibers in MacDonald’s Chicken McNuggets, I decided to examine the food I was eating. Guess what, folks…
Chicken McNuggets contain strange fibers – microscopic forensic investigation by the Health Ranger
Morgellons Disease and Chemtrails, 8/15/2013: Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, is the director of the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, and in this video he takes a close look at McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets under a high-powered digital microscope. See the strange fibers, blue objects, red coloring and other odd shapes the Health Ranger found in his forensic investigation.
Deployment of Morgellons Filament Structure Not Limited to “Humans” and Logically Includes General Environment Including Exposure to Various Life Forms/Species and Food Supply.
Cliff Carnicom: The so-called “Morgellons” condition has thus far defied proper identification as to its root causes or nature. Although there appear to be many varieties of manifestation, this researcher has from the beginning attempted to identify and focus on those aspects that exist as common denominators. Available resources and technology by necessity limit the scope of this examination, and it is expected that additional discovery will come to light. At the present time, however, a set of four primary components has been established at the microscopic level as having , at the very least, some degree of association with the condition. These are (at a minimum):
1. An encasing filament structure, generally on the order of 12 to 20 microns in thickness, and it is this form which is visible to the human eye. This encasing filament may contain an internal network of sub-micron filaments, or some combination of the following items on this list.
2. A chlamydia-like organism (Chlamydia pneumonia is the strongest candidate thus far) measuring on the order of 0.5 to 0.8 microns.
3. A pleomorphic form (Mycoplasma-like is the strongest candidate thus far).
4. An erythrocytic (red blood cell – likely artificial or modified) form.
- Complete Press Release: MORGELLONS : A NEW CLASSIFICATION by Clifford E Carnicom
- Carnicom Institute Complete Research Library